Anyway, today I wanted to share with you what is my very favorite cleaning tip. It's enviromentally friendly and it's even friendly to your wallet at the same time. Win-win!
So here it is... I use Skoy cleaning cloths along with Seventh Generation Natural All Purpose Cleaner.
At this point, I just wanted to add that this is NOT a sponsored post. This is just what works for me and I thought I'd share it with you :)
What are Skoy cloths?
They are reusable cloths made from wood and cotton and they are pretty much an awesome replacement for paper towels. They are like a cross between a paper towel, a sponge and a cloth towel rag.
- Skoy cloths are reusable over and over again. So they reduce the waste of paper towels.
- They are machine washable and dryable and they hold up perfectly.
- They have the flexibility of a paper towel, but they are thicker and don't rip.
- They dry really fast, so they won't smell icky like cloth towels left sitting.
- They hold 15x their own weight.
- Skoy cloths are 100% biodegradable, unlike sponges.
When I clean, I simply wet the cloth to make it nice and flexible and then squeeze out the excess water.
Then I spray down whatever I'm cleaning (with the SG Natural All Purpose Cleaner) and wipe with the Skoy cloth. Then I easily rinse the cloth in the sink and continue cleaning.
When I'm done, I toss it in the laundry with my other cloth cleaning rags. SO simple. And I hardly ever have to buy paper towels. We do keep paper towels on hand, but they are mostly for icky pet messes so we can toss them right into the trash.
I have no clue how much this has saved us, but over the years I'm sure it's been a lot!
What's your favorite cleaning tip? Please share in the comments :)
Disclosure: Although this post is NOT sponsored, I have included my affiliate links. So if you click through my links, I may receive a small commission if you purchase something. This is what keeps Tips & Treasures running, so thank you!