I love finding little ways to make extra money as a stay at home mom. The one thing that has worked for me, over and over again - for years, is Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is a FREE search engine that rewards you for using it. Every time you make a search you have a chance to win Swag Bucks. They are randomly awarded throughout the day, and vary in value. You then save up your Swag Bucks and redeem for awesome prizes and gift cards.
My favorite is the $5.00 Amazon gift card for just 450 Swag Bucks. I save up my gift cards and use them towards birthday and Christmas presants and even household goods like toilet paper and shampoo.
Currently I'm making atleast $20 a month in Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks. To do this, I am doing a few extra things besides earning through searches. But all of it is FREE and I never spend any money. Now there are some trial offers or other things on their site that you can do to earn Swag Bucks that may cost you money. I stay away from those. I only do the free things and things I don't need a credit card for.
How to Earn $20 a Month in Amazon Gift Cards from Swagbucks
- Install the Swagbucks Mobile TV app on your phone - I let mine run while I'm home & my phone is charging, so that it won't run down the battery. You'll get 2 Swag Bucks every time you fill the meter, up to a maximum of 50 Swag Bucks daily.
- Complete the "To Do List" on the left side of the Swagbucks home page for 4 Swag Bucks daily.
- Hover over on the "Discover" tab at the top of the homepage and click on "Activities". These are videos and articles that you can view and earn Swag Bucks pretty quickly.
- Watch Swagbucks TV on your computer, not just your phone. They function independently and have seperate daily maximums.
- Search. I usually win Swag Bucks from 2-3 searches each day. They range in value, but are usually 10 or fewer for each win.
- Find Swag Codes on their blog, Facebook or Twitter. Enter codes at the top right of the page.
- Refer a Friend - Refer friends using your unique referral code & earn matching Swag Bucks of what they earn, up to 1000 Swag Bucks.
This is a quick breakdown to how many Swag Bucks I earn on a typical day...
- SBTV Mobile - 50 Swag Bucks
- To Do List - 4 Swag Bucks
- Searching the Web - 10 Swag Bucks
- Refer a Friend - 8 Swag Bucks (I've reached my limit on most of my referrals)
- Activities - 45 Swag Bucks
I sometimes earn more and sometimes earn less, depending on what I have going on that day and how much effort and time I want to put into it. For awhile, I was doing less and only earning about $5 a month. But money is tighter recently and I needed to put forth the extra effort. So I've bumped it up quite a bit.
But I think that's what's great about this program. You do as little or as much as you want. If you do less, it will take you more time to earn, but it's all up to you and how much time and effort you want to spend on it.
Go ahead and sign up! Then come back and tell me how much you're earning each month!