Did any of you participate in the ThredUp promotion run through Deal Pulp last month? We had the chance to snag a box of kids' clothes for just $1.
I took advantage of that one, and received my code the very next day. I just haven't taken the time to redeem it yet. One of these days I'll do it and I'll post pics of the goodies I get in the mail!
Anyway I just wanted to alert you to another company I found. Although this initial offer isn't an awesome deal like a box of clothes for $1, it's still a great deal for a box of kids' clothes.
The company is Out Growing In and it's another kids' clothing swap site. But this one does maternity clothes as well! How cool is that?
From the Out Growing In site:
Learn how easy it is to swap on Out Growing In! Just $3 for Kids and $5 for Maternity + Shipping!
1. Get Shipping Boxes - Free and delivered by US Postal Service or pickup at your local post office.
2. Find and List - Gather your kids & maternity gently worn and like new clothes. List for others to pick your box.
3. Pick a Box - From our list of hundreds of boxes by season, size, brands and more. Listing your first box gets you an immediate box pick!
4. Pay - You pay just $3 for Kids and $5 for Maternity per box plus shipping; the sender will receive a postage paid shipping label and send your selected box directly to you.
5. Ship - When one of your boxes has been selected by another member, we give you a pre-paid shipping label and you can drop off at the post office or schedule a pickup at your home.
Seems easy enough! Have any of you tried Out Growing In? Or another clothing swap site?
I have not been paid to write this post, nor was I given anything from the company. I just found it a great bargain and wanted to share. If you sign up (completely free!) through my affiliate link (the banner), I'd get a small payment.