These days we're all looking for ways to save money.... shopping the sales, using coupons, completing rebates, using store rewards programs, etc. These are all great and can save you tons of money.
Anyway, something you may or may not have thought of is to not just look for ways to save money, but also ways to make money. Here's a list of the things I do in order to bring in some extra cash. These things won't make you rich, but they can be a nice bonus to your income!
1. Use Swagbucks as your search engine and earn free gift cards.
2. Complete surveys online and get paid. Look to my left sidebar for a list of reliable survey companies.
3. Get paid to complete free offers from CashCrate and Fusion Cash. Also get $5.00 sign-up bonus from Fusion Cash.
4. Sign up for Inbox Dollars and Send Earnings. You'll get paid in cash to read your emails. Also receive a $5.00 sign-up bonus for each site.
5. Sign up for MyPoints and get paid in gift cards for reading your email.
6. When you shop online, make your purchases through Ebates and earn cash back. Also get a $5.00 sign-up bonus.
7. Play free (and addicting) games on Winster. Earn points for gift cards, etc.
8. Join Wellness360's free health site. They pay you to use it.
9. Use the iRazoo and MySearchBonus search engines. Though not nearly as good as Swagbucks, you can still win & earn free gift cards.
10. Refer your friends/family to do all of the above. Most of them have referral bonuses!
Find more helpful tips at Works For Me Wednesday.
Find my previous Works For Me Wednesday posts here.